Sunday, April 27, 2008

finally I can focus!

Oh the blessed relief that comes with summer... or is it the end of spring semester? Either way my life can finally get back to a bit of normal, where I have time to breath, sleep, and ride!

Saturday was my Senior Architecture Design Studio Review. The very last design review of my undergraduate career! The semester long project finally came to a close, ending in two weeks of little/no sleep, blood (building models is dangerous), sweat (because it's 75 outside and the heat is on?!?), and a bit of tears. The project was to design a research facility in Iceland, and my whole design revolved around the Icelandic Horse and their 5th gait the Tolt. Very fitting I thought. My review actually went extremely well, I was told that my analysis, concept, and design were very strong, and they liked my building, but I still could have pushed it more.

Now... just a six page final paper to write and one more exam to take, then I'm home free! Yippie!

No comments: