I've been doing a lot of youtube video watching lately (thank you Alexis!) and I came across something amazing. Her name is Stacy Westfall and she is an amazing rider/trainer who lives in central Ohio and is a graduate of the University of Findlay. The horse she is riding is Roxie. There are a ton of clips other than this... including ones of Stacy and Roxie on Ellen! Totally awesome!
The following is a video of her doing freestyle reining in 2006... it is amazing... a total must watch...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you for that! That actually made me cry. So sweet and an absolutely incredibly talented pair. What a bond!
You guys, I just saw Stacey Westfall at a clinic yesterday at OSU. She is not only a great rider, but is an amazing person as well. Kristi, call me! I want to hear how you're doing!!!!
i want that horseeee
Post a Comment